terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

Just a moment

1

Something that I enjoy


I like sunny days and I like cold days
I like deserted places
I like babies and small children
I prefer the cats company than dogs
I like houses with gardens in small towns
I like beaches afternoon
I like peoples, but I like few friends
I like to read and to write about some themes:
I think about the human soul
I study philosophy, psychology and arts.
I live my spirituality and I love God.
2

Just a moment

I’m thinking about life:
What to do when nothing else is real?
What to do when no one is very important and the relationships are liquid?
What to think if time is a lie, an illusion and also liquid,
And people are actors in the drama of life?
Everything and every person will go, but the drama of life has no end
Each scene is repeated.
Ana Rosa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

E você? O que pensa a respeito?